Friday, January 16, 2015

If you give a perp a cookie

I'm only adding this here because gifs break the Freeman's front page. But there's more!





"Do you recognize the individual in the car? If so, we would like to talk to him!" says the Kingston Police Department on Facebook, all excited as if they were going to give the perp a cookie good jorb.
In any case, are you reading this and you're the perp? Go to 1 Garraghan Drive in Kingston! They have cookies? Who knows!



Remember that time we gave a Kingston Police officer Google Glass for a day? That's just a lame transition sentence to point out Google says it's ending the Explorer program and I'm just trying to tell my boss who paid for Glass that the Freeman got its investment back? LOLOLOL now let's go buy a drone.

At any rate, I did post a ton of photos and of course there are cats hidden in most of the albums. SO: BEST. INVESTMENT. EVER.

One tangent: "Many readers are likely unaware of the impending sale" of the parent company of the Freeman. Wait! Did I just made you awarhere's a baby pig wearing a sweater.
Phew! That was close.


One letter: I'm officially a man. 




Not the first or second time, either.

One Dateline: "Aboard President Roosevelt’s funeral train."

One police cat.

One Google Glass photo: Kingston Police Department.


Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a random experiment in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. You also get a cat and a Google Glass photo because it cost $1,500 plus tax.