Friday, June 9, 2017

RamsHorn-Livingston Sanctuary, in 360 degrees and virtual reality




Yet another cool hike around the area is the Ramshorn-Livingston Sanctuary in Catskill, a pleasant hike with neat sights and sounds and a marsh overlook that's fantastic (and shakes a bit on top, which makes it better in my view).

As with previous tours posted here, The Street View map below constitutes many 360-degree images, all connected so that you can 'walk' around the trails. I did a big loop so I ended up touching on all trails. There are more than 30 images, all taken on June 3.




This tour, as noted previously, will also work in virtual reality with the Stree View app. 
Search for Ramshorn-Livingston and click on any image by yours truly. See if you can find me sitting on a bench.


I explain further in this video from earlier this week.